IMAGE OF THE DAY

[No Pic For You!]

Monday, August 16, 2004

Woman molecularly bonds with sofa

"Man, this is just about the most revolting thing I've heard in a long time. Apparently a 480-pound woman in Florida was so huge sat down on her sofa and did not get up again -- for six years. During that time, she continued to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom. When she finally got mortally sick, hospital workers were finally called to take her to the hospital.

And that's when they discovered that her skin had fused to the sofa material. According to the Palm Beach Post:" - From a Collision Detection story


3 Comments:

Blogger BEEz said...

What's wrong with bonding with your sofa? We're just jealous because she doesn't have the intimacy problems that we have. All I can say is that I hope it wasn't herculon. I've fallen asleep on that rough stuff and woke up looking like a waffle...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Eeew... how exactly does that happen? Not that I really want to know, but geesh. It's almost lunchtime... I think I'll skip the food part.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Reuben Reviewer said...

My ass is bonding with this chair. Time to wander around the building in search of sunlight and fresh air.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home