IMAGE OF THE DAY

[No Pic For You!]

Thursday, September 09, 2004

RSR Top Ten Posts

RSR Top Ten Posts
-----------------------------
Vote for your favs via the comments.

#1 OPEC throws in the towel
#2 You don't own me, masturbation!
#3 "Those of you whose teeth have fallen out did not gnaw on bones"
#4 who battles killer diarrhoea?
#5 Olympic "water boarding"
#6 Paul Bremer denies US will crash Iraqi party
#7 Stickes & Stones will set you free
#8 When was the last time you had a Reuben sandwich?
#9 Thinking outside the box
#10 Rumor about Dennis Hastert molesting a puppy

2 Comments:

Blogger BEEz said...

You have a fetish for Saparmurat Niyazov... My choice, Hastert the puppy-buggerer... it's true! I hope you've recovered.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Me said...

No can choose, Poppet. However, I absolutely had to express my disgust of the new pic. That poor fat kid... his parents should be shot.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home